Last Updated on December 7, 2020 by Gas Grill Buy
Gas grills are the most common type of grill used for outdoor cooking. Even though there are charcoal grills, wood grills, and electric grills among the list, gas grills and charcoal grills remain the biggest player in the arena.
When it comes to buying a gas grill, you need to consider several aspects such as how often you will use the unit, the available storage in your house, the time you want to spend while cooking with the grill, and many more.
Gas grills won the heart of customers due to its grease management system and heat control.
List of the Best Gas Grills on the Market
1. Weber Q2200
If you are up for a standard grill with excellent power, Weber Q 2200 should be on your list. This unit is a portable gas grill made of heavy porcelain-coated cast iron. There is a thermometer installed on the hood. It allows you to check the food progress as you like.
- Weber Q 2200 is a portable gas grill. You can move and store the unit easily.
- It suits those who don’t have enough space in the backyard for a regular gas grill.
- Other than that, it doesn’t take up much space when you store the grill.
- If you only grill for a group consists of four or five people, this unit is suitable for you.
- However, some owners don’t count portable grills as a real grill.
- Even though it is a portable appliance, it is not quite portable since the weight said so.
- It also requires a lot of fuel while the price tag is quite high.
Are you looking for a powerful gas grill with excellent durability? Napoleon PRO 500 is one of the best units on the market. Featuring four main burners and one infrared burner, you would love how powerful this grill could be. Other than that, its quality construction makes the grill lasts longer.
- The grill comes with an accurate temperature reader.
- The materials used allow a solid heat distribution for faster cooking.
- The cooking space is spacious and the ignition system is reliable.
- It also comes with mounted lighting.
- Its multiple heating surfaces are not evenly functional since you will only use it for grilling one type of meal at a time.
- The price is quite expensive. But if the price is not your concern then Napoleon PRO 500 is the one for you.
This unit comes with two options: natural gas and liquid propane. Generally, Weber Summit offers a bunch of hi-end features even though you need to pay those with stacks of cash. Coming with six burners, this grill allows users to cook 28 burgers at once.
- The materials allow the heat to distribute flames evenly. It provides excellent quality to cook chicken and steaks.
- The propane tank is easily accessible while the push-button ignition provides easy control.
- It comes with an indicator of the gas level.
- This unit doesn’t come with condiment shelves.
- Also, it is an expensive gas grill. If money is not an issue for you then we highly recommend this unit.
On the other hand, Napoleon Prestige PRO 665 comes with a good looking outfit and powerful grilling powerful. With a limited 10-years warranty, this unit seems more than good enough for everyone.
- Its high-quality materials give a sturdy and luxury feeling from the first time you use it.
- Its infrared searing allows you to cook steaks with beautiful marks on the meat.
- The cooking area is wide and spacious.
- The storage option just makes this unit more in demand.
- It is costly.
- You also need a lot of fuel to operate this gas grill. If you use this grill quite often, you will invest in the fuel more.
For a gas grill around this price range, Weber Genesis provides tons of advanced features. It comes with three burners with a mounted sear burner. Also, Weber provides quality.
- Weber always provides durable parts. This supports solid construction that gives convenience while grilling barbecues in your backyard.
- It comes with a warranty from Weber.
- Another thing you would love from this unit is its sear burner. The sear burner is made for the highest temperature.
- However, compared to other gas grills from Weber (and other manufacturers), the stainless steel used is a low grade one.
- Other than that, the preheat time is longer than other models. Unless you don’t mind with the cons, you better find another unit that may fully support your needs.
Talking about the one that can do all tasks for you, Weber Summit E 470. This unit offers anything you could ask for a gas grill. Besides functionality, Summit E 470 also styles your backyard with its elegant look.
- Summit E 470 features excellent construction quality. Stainless steel is chosen to maintain sturdiness and food quality.
- On the other hand, it features gas burners that promote even heat from the first time you try the grill.
- This grill provides exceptional versatility through its features such as smokers, rotisserie, side burners, and of course, the main surface.
- It’s easy to clean up
- and comes with a ten-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- You may do several trial-and-error steps before using the rotisserie burners right.
- Replacing the battery may require more effort since it uses a screw system.
- Also, the warming tray is located a bit higher than other grills.
As we have mentioned earlier, you need to figure out what you want in the first place. Buying a grill requires your thorough consideration in so many aspects.
Besides the functions, you need to consider the materials, the fuel, how to store it when you don’t use the grill, and other lots of things. Some models also offer upgrades that allow you to get advanced features.
If you often grilling barbecue a gas grill is suitable to support your needs. The review above is supposed to help you in choosing the best one. But out top pick is Weber Summit E 470.