Last Updated on December 7, 2020 by Gas Grill Buy
If you want to hold a big party, then surely there will be a lot of party participants. Food must be cooked in large quantities and need a quick time to cook. Therefore, you need the best highest temperature gas grill.
We have done research for the best gas grill for your needs. Our choice fell on the Weber and Napoleon Prestige brands.
List of the Best Highest Temperature Gas Grills
Weber Summit E 470 features 104 BTU per square inch. This gas grill is made of black porcelain hood and card doors. It comes with a built-in rotisserie that can be hidden away when you are not using it. This gas grill has liquid propane and natural gas type.
- Perfect searing ability. This allows the grill marks to show up beautifully on the meats.
- The meals are caramelized faster compared to similar gas grills from different brands.
- The unit is also equipped with an infrared burner. This feature provides heat evenly so the food will get cooked evenly as well.
- The rotisserie comes with a motor. The motor can be removed when not in use so you can use the space for anything else.
- There are flavorizer bars inside the machine. It helps to improve the food taste, juices, and prevent flare-ups too.
- The cooking space is relatively small. With the same price range, some other brands provide a wider cooking space.
- Other than that, you may need to bring additional lights. Of course, the grill comes with mounted lights. However, some users reported that those lights were not enough. It requires external lighting to support the meal preparation.
- Click here to see the latest price of Weber Summit E 470.
2. Weber Summit S 670 Gas Grill (available in Liquid Propane and Natural Gas)
The Summit series from Weber offers tons of features that you can think of. The S 670 model features 97 BTU per square inch. With a side burner and six main burners along with infrared rotisserie, a smoker box, and a sear burner, this unit is a gas grill everyone could ask for. It also comes with a 10-year warranty and support.
- As we have mentioned earlier, it comes with six main burners.
- Its stainless-steel material allows even heat that cooks your meals faster and evenly.
- Other than that, the features such as a sear burner, rotisserie, side burner, and a smoker box just make this unit the most functional.
- The construction is undoubtedly an excellent one while the warranty and support wouldn’t let you down.
- The unit is wrapped and finished with brushed stainless steel.
- The only con of this unit is the handle light. It is just a gimmick and doesn’t give any useful function according to customer reports. Still, S 670 is one of the excellent gas grills on the market you can find.
- Click here to see the latest price of Weber Summit S 670.
Napoleon Prestige PRO 500 is touted as a basic gas grill but a bit pricey for the features. It provides even heat in high temperature for cooking. If you want extra features, you need to pay for it. However, this unit looks pretty fancy with its solid components and superior engineering.
You would love this unit for many reasons.
- Its burners are made of quality stainless steel.
- The materials allow versatile heating while promoting fast cooking without sacrificing the flavor.
- The cooking grates are made of heavy porcelain with protector coating.
- And of course, it features quality construction that makes a pricey price tag.
- As we have mentioned above, this unit is a basic gas grill. However, it is a high-cost basic gas grill.
- Having extra features will require extra cash for upgrades. You can get a better one from other manufacturers.
- Click here to see the latest price of Napoleon PRO500RSIBPSS-3 Prestige PRO 500.
Meanwhile, Napoleon Prestige PRO 665 comes for those who need a gas grill with serious power. Its huge body represents the power and the budget you must prepare. It provides 77 BTU per square inch and is one of the best gas grills on the market. The manufacturer designs it for a lifetime.
- It features solid stainless steel construction
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It can retain the highest heat up to 1,800 F for a faster cooking speed without sacrificing the meal in the first place.
- The cooking area is pretty large and convenient.
- Coming with five main burners, the grills support any kind of meals to be cooked on it.
- With tons of storage space, you will experience an interesting outdoor kitchen sensation.
- Some features like an ice bucket, marinade bucket, and cutting board also come with the grill.
- The price tag might be the strongest con for this unit.
- Other than that, you need to invest in a lot of fuel to use this grill optimally.
- Click here to see the latest price of Napoleon Prestige PRO 665.
Some gas grills are available for propane and natural gas. However, it takes some effort to switch from one to another. Before deciding to buy a certain item, make sure that the unit will support your activity.
Check the quality of the materials because it determines how your foods will turn out. The materials also affect the lifetime of your grill. Some brands and models allow for upgrades in case you want extra features.
The review above might be used for your consideration before buying a gas grill. If you often use your grill, purchasing one that could retain the highest heat would be recommended.
Although all of them above are durable grills for high temperature. Our top pick is Napoleon Prestige PRO 665.