When you want to buy a gas grill, of course you should consider this purchase as an investment that can last for years to come. Not only for 1 or 2 years. You must pick a quality and rust resistant gas grill. Of course you have to choose the best gas grill no rust.
The best gas grill no rust is made of high quality stainless steel, has a solid warranty from the manufacturer, also have to be maintained regularly and properly. Well-known brands such as Weber, Napoleon, Char-Broil, Cusinart certainly have great quality gas grill material.
You should know why does a gas grill rust? Because naturally metal will rust due to exposure to weather, heat, water and air humidity. Quality stainless steel material will be more resistant to rust. But although the famous brand gas grill and has the best material, still can rust if not treated properly and regularly.
Below, we have recommended the best rust resistant gas grill. Check out the advantages and disadvantages.
List of Best Gas Grills No Rust
1. Weber Spirit E330 – Best Overall for No Rust Grill
- It has complete and adequate features as well as the right size for daily family barbecue activities.
- The Sear station feature creates enough heat to quickly create an appetizing sear mark on the meat.
- Built-in lid thermometer makes you easy to control the temperature when grilling food. So it will produce the perfect grilled food.
- The heating rack will keep food warm or you can make BBQ sauce.
- You can bake bread or saute vegetables on the side burner while you grill meat on the main burner.
- Cast iron, enameled-porcelain grates withstand heat so that propane will be more efficient. The grate is also resistant to rust.
- There are almost no complaints about this gas grill. Only a few users report problems with the ignition system.
2. Weber Q1000 – Best Budget No Rust Gas Grill
With reasonable prices, Weber Q1000 is a gas grill that has many things that you need.
- Q1000 has enameled-porcelain cooking grates.
- The lid and body of the gas grill are made of cast aluminum so this Weber grill is definitely rust resistant.
- Even though it only has 1 stainless steel burner, this grill can produces 8500 BTU per hour to heat a total cooking area of 189 square inches.
- Ignition system and burner control valve arrangement facilitates start-up.
- The grill is slow to heat, so it must be preheated on high heat for ten to fifteen minutes.
3. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit – Best Portable No Rust Gas Grill
- With a stylish handle like carrying a briefcase; light weight of only 13.5 pounds makes this gas grill very portable.
- Aluminum legs and stabilizer feet could set in seconds so that it is easy to carry and store.
- Strong burner grates made of enameled-porcelain make this gas grill rust resistant.
- Although small size, this portable gas grill has an adequate grilling area of 145 square inches to be able to cook ten chicken breasts, eight hamburgers or hot dogs, or six steaks.
- Few people find problems with igniter.
4. Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner – Best Performance No Rust Gas Grill
- Stainless steel lid and porcelain-coated cast iron grates make this gas grill sturdy, rust resistant so it can last for years.
- With 2-burners, this gas grill has 24,000-BTU power.
- The main cooking surface has an area of 300 square inches so it is sufficient to cook for 3 to 4 people at the same time.
- Temperature gauge mounted on the lid for heat control for perfect grill result.
- Electronic ignition system for start-up that is easy and reliable.
- Porcelain metal side shelves that can be folded when not in use, so they are efficient for storage.
- Storage cabinets for storing tools, gas tanks with easy access
- Has 4 casters that facilitate mobility.
- Easy to assemble.
- Only a few buyer complaints about damage when shipping.
5. Weber Q2200 – Best Compact No Rust Gas Grill
- This gas grill is made of enameled-porcelain cast iron, stainless steel burner so it is resistant to rust.
- Although its size is not large, but it has many features such as electronic ignition, built-in lid thermometer, side racks.
- With a total cooking area of 280 square inches, the stainless steel burner emits 12,000 BTU per hour so it is hot enough to heat up and can cook up to three people at once.
- Electronic ignition with a built-in thermometer that facilitates start-up and makes it easier to control the temperature.
- Some people said it has low heat and inconsistent cooking flame.
6. Weber 66012001 Genesis II E-330 – Best Natural No Rust Gas Grill
Weber 66012001 Genesis II E-330 uses natural gas as fuel, so you have to install natural gas on your patio or terrace. If you can not find natural gas, please choose the E330 gas grill with liquid propane fuel instead.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates make this gas grill sturdy and rust resistant.
- This gas grill has a ten-year guarantee from Weber.
- The sear station creates enough hot zone so that it can quickly add sear marks on the meat.
- With the GS4 High Performance Roasting System feature, you can grill all foods perfectly.
- You can saute vegetables, make sauces using side burners.
- There are almost no complaints about this gas grill. Few people complain that the side burner doesn’t work.
7. Weber Summit S 670 – The Most Luxurious No Rust Gas Grill.
The elegant design of the S670 will dominate your yard. It is available in a choice of liquid propane and natural gas models. See more about the advantages and disadvantages.
- The Weber S-670 is a very powerful gas grill with 60,800-BTU, 6 stainless steel burners.
- 769-square-inch cooking surface area can cook for many people at once.
- Stainless steel burners make this gas grill sturdy and rust resistant.
- The Flavorizer bars can add flavor to your cooking.
- The Snap-Jet burner ignition system will facilitate start-up.
- The heating rack area will warm the finished cooking results while you cook on the main burner.
- And many more S-670 features such as infrared rotisserie burners, side burners, smoker boxes, and sear station burners.
- It has a 5-year limited warranty from Weber.
- Few people complain of problems with igniter and knobs light.
How to Prevent the Gas Grill from Rusting?
- Buy a quality gas grill from a trusted brand.
- Maintain and clean the gas grill properly and regularly.
- Cover the gas grill covers when not in use.
How to Clean the Gas Grill Properly?
- When cleaning porcelain grill grates, don’t use metal or wire brushes. Use a soft bristle or a nylon grill brush instead.
- Clean up the grates from any food leftover.
- After using, let the grates cool and scrub them with the nylon cleaning brush. Scrub the direction of the stainless steel polish line, do not go in the opposite direction of the polish line.
- You can use a special material gas grill cleaner or dish soap with clean water. Then rinse it with clean water.
- Afterwards dry with a soft cloth.
- Often treat the gas grill after use by rinsing with clean water and drying it properly, will make the gas grill rust resistant and long-lived. At least it can be up to 5 or even 10 years.
Do Grill Covers Cause Rust?
Some people say that grill covers make it rust. But that is only a myth. On the contrary the grill cover protects the gas grill from the weather, humidity, direct heat of the sun which cause the metal oxidized to rust. The grill cover will also protect the gas grill from chemicals and other corrosive materials. Therefore you must cover your gas grill after use as soon as the gas grill cools.
Should I Oil Stainless Steel Grill Grates?
After buying a new gas grill, you need to oil the cooking grates. Preheat for a while before using for the first time. Then oil the grates before and after use for the best grill results and to keep the grates durable.
Do Porcelain Grill Grates Rust?
When cook using metal tools, you should be careful not to scratch the porcelain grates. Therefore you better use silicone or scratch-resistant tools instead of metal tools.
In order for a gas grill to be an investment that can withstand the age, you need to know how to avoid rust:
- Choose a quality stainless steel gas grill from well-known brands such as Weber, Napoleon, Char-Broil, Cusinart.
- Although the gas grill has great quality, it still has to be cleaned, maintained regularly. You should know the cleaning techniques, the right tools to use for cleaning the gas grill.
- Gas grill has to covered every time between uses to prevent it from weather, chemicals, solar heat, humidity so that the grill won’t rust easily.
- Put oil on stainless steel grates before and after use for the best cooking results and to maintain the quality of cooking grates remain excellent.
If you want best gas grill no rust for budget, you could pick Weber Q1000. Pick Cuisinart CGG 180T Petit for best portable grill. You should pick Char-Broil Performance 300, if you are looking for best performance. For the best compact gas grill no rust, choose Weber Q2200. Pick Weber Genesis II E-330 for best natural no rust gas grill. For the most luxurious gas gril no rust, you can purchase Weber S 670. Our top recommendation for best gas grill no rust is Weber Spirit E330, because it has sleek beautiful design, great materials, complete features, reasonable price.