If you have a small living area, then you should always consider buying functional and portable items so you can save storage. It also has to be considered if you want to buy gas grill for a small places. The best gas grill for small places is a gas grill that can save space, portable so that it is easy to move and also has to be functional.
We have researched and tested dozens of gas grills to find the best gas grill for small places. Following below are our recommendations with various advantages and disadvantages.
List of Best Gas Grill for Small Places
1. Weber Q2200 Gas Grill – Best Overall
- The dimensions of the Weber Q2200 are very adequate for the needs of a gas grill in a small place. The dimensions of the product with closed lid and open table are as follows: 15.5 “H x 51.4” W x 19.5 “D (inches).
- Two work tables that can be folded so that they can be opened when want to be used, and can be folded after they are not used anymore. It can be stored easily so that this function will be very suitable for small spaces.
- With a total cooking area that is not too big, with a size of 280 square inches, it is very adequate for the needs of two to three people.
- Stainless steel burners with a power of 12,000 BTU per hour, can achieve heat quickly.
- Cooking grates made of porcelain-enameled cast iron material, will make this gas grill sturdy, durable so that it can lasts for years to come.
- Electronic ignition makes this gas grill easy for start-up.
- A built-in lid thermometer makes grilling work easy.
- Almost no problems were complained of. There are only a few customers who feel that the heat is low. But there are also those who say, although the lid thermometer shows low temperature, but in reality the fire produced is too hot.
2. Weber Q1000 Gas Grill – Best Budget
- The dimensions of this product with the lid closed are 14.5H x 27W x 12D inches. With this small size, this grill is very adequate for a small place gas grill.
- • One stainless steel burner can produce up to 8500 BTU per hour. Although the heat is not too high, it is quite adequate as long as you are not in a hurry to get food done.
- Enameled porcelain cast iron grates, lid and body made of aluminum material make it sturdy and rust resistance.
- Because the power is only 8500 BTU, the grill must be preheated on high heat for 10 to 15 minutes before grilling.
- With a total cooking area of 189 square inches, it small enough that you can only cook for 1 to 2 people at a time.
3. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gas Grill – Best Portable
- Portable gas grill with a 145 square inch cooking area makes it easy for you to store it in a small space.
- With a carrying handle like a briefcase like handle; and weight quite light 13.5 pounds so it’s easy to carry everywhere.
- The aluminum legs and stabilizer feature can be folded open in seconds so they can be folded when not in use. This feature is perfect for the best gas grill criteria for small places.
- With a 5,500 BTU stainless steel burner, this gas grill can cook quite a lot of food at once.
- Enameled-porcelain grates material will make the heat more evenly distributed and make the grates resistant to rust.
- With power of only 5,500 BTU, this gas grill takes quite a long time to grill food.
- Cooking surface area of 145 square inches makes you unable to grill for many people at once.
4. Blackstone 22 Inch Tabletop Gas Grill – Best Tabletop
- This tabletop grill has a cooking surface area of 330 square inches so you can grill food for up to three people at once.
- This portable propane grill is very easy to move. You can easily cook food wherever you are. Either in a small house, RV or outdoors purpose like camping activity.
- With 2 controlled burners making it easy for you to set the temperature when grilling. With each burner that is independent, 1 burner can keep food that has been grilled to keep warm while the other burner for cooking the food.
- An integrated grease management system so that it can catch grease that drip from your grilled food while allowing easy cleaning at the end of every gas grilling activities.
- There are almost no complaints about this gas grill. But there are few people complaining about rust on this gas grill. But it might happened because due irregular and inappropriate maintenance.
5. Char-Broil Performance 300 Gas Grill – Best 2 Burner
- Large metal side shelves can be used as an area to prepare cooking ingredients. This rack can be folded down when not in use so it can save storage space.
- Swing-away heating racks provide additional cooking areas. This heating rack is suitable for warming dishes or just making barbecue sauce. The size of the heating rack is not too wide 13.2 inches x 7.4 inches.
- With 2-Burner, Performance 300 can produce 24,000 BTU. Enough power to increase heat quickly.
- The main cooking area is 300 square inches, enough to cook for three to four people at a time.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grates and grill lid make this product durable and resistant to rust.
- Equipped with a temperature gauge feature mounted on the lid to precisely control heat.
- Reliable electronic ignition make it easy and quickly for startup.
- This grill has a storage cabinet for storing accessories, tools and gas tank.
- Char-Broil Performance 300 has four casters that facilitate mobility, and two of which can locked for stability and safety.
- Some people experienced difficulty when assembling this gas grill.
Small places like RVs, motorhomes, small apartments, small houses should not be an obstacle for you to do hobbies such as grilling activities. The best gas grill for small places have to be small size but also still functional, made of the best material so that it could lasts for years to come.
We’ve researched the best gas grill to recommend to you. For the best budget, you can choose Weber Q1000. If you want a portable gas grill for small places, then you should choose the Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gas Grill. As for the best propane gas grill tabletop, we recommend the Blackstone 22 Inch Tabletop. If you want a two-burner gas grill, buy Char-Broil Performance 300 Gas Grill.
But in our opinion the best choice is the Weber Q2200 because this gas grill is the best overall, this small and portable gas grill will certainly save space, it has complete features and is made of the best quality materials that will last a long time. So the purchase of this gas grill is great investment.