Nowadays, when you have to stay at home and can’t go anywhere to look for entertainment, then looking for fun activities at home is a must. One fun activity you can do with your family is grilling. This activity can unite all family members in a fun and satisfying way.
In order to suit your small family’s entertainment best needs, then you definitely have to choose the best gas grill for small family. To find out the right gas grill choice for your family’s needs, then you need to calculate the cooking surface compared to the number of your family members.
If you have a small family with one or two children, of course there is no need to spend a budget to buy a large gas grill beyond your needs. In addition to spending more expensive budget to buy it, it also needs more gas to operate it. Besides that, a large gas grill needs more space to store it.
How to calculate it is quite easy, that is the need per person is 100 square inches of the cooking surface. So if you have 3 to 4 family members, you must choose a gas grill with a cooking surface of 300 to 400 square inches.
Here are some of the best gas grills recommendations along with the advantages and disadvantages.
List of Best Gas Grill for Small Family
The first gas grill that we will discuss is Char-Broil. The Char-Broil brand has existed since 1948 in the United States and has since become favorite gas grill.
Char-Broil Performance 300 uses liquid propane. It has many features that will not disappoint you and your family.
The Char-Broil has a main cooking surface of 300 square inches and a warming rack of 100 square inches. This is certainly worthy of meeting the needs of your small family.
With a total dimension of 24.5 x 42.9 x 44 inches, this grill is not too big to fit into your home space. So you can have fun without sacrificing your space.
- Performance 300 has two burners and a warming rack with a total power of 24000 BTUs. You can use warming rack to toast bread and make side dishes while grill main meals in the primary cooking space.
- The lid is made of high-quality stainless steel providing durability, and has a thermometer mounted on the lid so you can control heat easily.
- Electronic ignition for a fast and reliable startup. Only by pressing a single button for ignition.
- Two metal side tables can be folded when not in use so that is practical both for use and storage.
- Propane tanks and accessories can be stored in an easy access storage cabinet.
- The grill has four casters, two of which can be locked for safety after the gas grill has been moved in the desired position.
- With a weight of 82.5 lbs, this gas grill is easy to be moved.
- Most people are very satisfied with this gas grill. But few people have problems with damage during shipping, regulators, and assembly.
- Char-Broil Classic 360 has 3 stainless steel burners with a total power of 30,000 BTU heat, so it can increase the temperature needed to grill food quickly.
- A 360-inch cooking surface can cook for three to four family members at once.
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates can prevent food from sticking to the grates so they are easy to clean.
- 3 burners with high quality stainless steel will produce outstanding cooking performance.
- The reliable electric ignition system feature will produce a quick and easy start-up at the push of a button.
- Two durable metal side shelves to prepare food ingredients.
- This gas grill has two wheels so it is easy to move and two feet so that the gas grill is stable in position.
- This gas grill uses porcelain-enameled steel material for the grill cover and firebox so that it is sturdy and has a high durability to be able to withstand the harsh weather, humidity so that it is rust resistant.
- There are almost no complaints about this gas grill. But there are few people who complain that the heat distribution is uneven.
With this portable gas grill, you can take your small family camping anywhere without worrying about being hungry. Blackstone gas grill is a reliable portable gas grill.
- With enough cooking surface to cook for three to four family members at once and two independently controlled 24,000 BTU burners, it’s perfect for cooking everything on a variety of occasions.
- This gas grill will definitely be suitable for indoors or outdoors grilling activities.
- Some people complain of uneven heat.
- Spirit E330 is the perfect size for everyday family grilling. The size can cook for 3 to 4 family members at once.
- Sear Station creates hot zones quickly so it can make sear marks on meat that looks like steak in expensive restaurants.
- A built-in lid thermometer helps control heat when grilling.
- The side burner feature allows you to simmer barbecue sauce or saute vegetables.
- Porcelain enameled, cast iron material withstand heat for the best tasting food.
- This gas grill is designed to withstand heavy duty. With enameled porcelain lid and firebox that won’t rust and last over time.
- Takes a few hours to assemble this gas grill. But the assembly instructions are quite clear.
Before buying a gas grill for your small family, things to consider include the right size for your small family’s grilling needs. If it is too small it will not be adequate for grilling food at once for your family. If it is too large, it will be an investment that is too expensive and also the use of fuel that is too wasteful and inefficient. Our choice for the best gas grill for small family is Char-Broil Performance 300.Click here to see the latest prices!