Last Updated on December 7, 2020 by Gas Grill Buy
Currently healthy food is becoming a trend but of course everyone still wants good taste. Grilled fish is one that is extraordinarily delicious and healthy at the same time. But unfortunately, it is well known that fish is a type of food that is very difficult to grill.
But do not worry, it does not dampen your intention to grill fish, because even if it is difficult to grill, the results will be worth it.
The most important thing to consider to choose the gas grill are the temperature regulation, even distribution of heat in the cooking grate, easy to clean. Therefore, the lid thermometer is one of the important features that can support and facilitate grilling fish.
The following below is a list of gas grills that has all the important features above. Read to find out more.
List of Best Gas Grill for Fish
Char-Broil is a well-known brand for people who like to grill. The following is an explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of this Performance 300.
- This Char-Broil type has a lid thermometer which is a must to be able to help control the grill temperature.
- This grill also has casters that can be used to move the grill easily, and can be locked to keep it from moving when it is in the desired position.
- There is also a grease management system that can make dripping greases do not create excess flame so that it can make food burnt.
- There are almost no complaints from users. But there are few people who complain about uneven cooking.
Next we will explain the first grill from Weber. Below are the pros and cons for consideration.
- This grill has features that are quite complete. Like the Char-Broil Performance 300 above, the Spirit E330 also features a grease management system, casters and lid thermometer.
- Weber Spirit E330 features flavorizer bars that can make food more flavorful so as to increase appetite.
- The Spirit E-330 has three powerful burners that have 30,000 BTUs. With a main cooking surface area of 424 square inches.
- Some people find it difficult to assemble it.
Genesis II E-210 is the second Weber grill that we will explain in detail. Let’s check the advantages and disadvantages.
- This Weber grill has the lightest weight and the smallest size of the 5 Weber gas grills we are discussing today. So this is suitable for those of you who consider space as a matter of buying a grill. It weighs 64 pounds and has dimensions of 45 x 47 x 29 inches.
- This grill is equipped with 2 burners with 26,000 BTUs.
- Although small in size compared to the others, this grill has features that are no less complete. This grill features 2 side shelves, flavorizer bars, lid thermometers, casters, heat control.
- It has a sturdy structure that is durable. Made of stainless steel and porcelain enameled material.
- Almost no complaints. But there are few people complaining about dents on shipping. But actually it can apply for a replacement with a new one.
Genesis II E-330 is a gas grill from Weber which has many features and a sturdy structure.
- E-330 has all the features that are also owned by the E-210. It’s just that the E-330 has a sear station that is not owned by the E-210. This sear station can produce a sear mark that is appealing and appetizing at the same time.
- This grill has an infinity ignition that can light a fire easily.
- There are consumers who complain that when assembling, he found that there are parts that are wrong. But Weber can replace it by sending compatible parts.
Summit S-670 is a gas grill that can make your kitchen look luxurious and make the neighbours jealous. Its elegant design is perfect for those of you who want to invite colleagues.
This grill has liquid propane and natural gas types.
These are the advantages and disadvantages.
- S670 has all the features that are owned by Genesis II E-330.
- It’s just that he also has a smoker box that is not owned by E-330. This Smoker box can make the smoke taste in food so it is more flavorful.
- This product has six powerful burners.
- Besides the price of the grill is quite expensive, the spare parts are also expensive.
E-470 is the last gas grill from Weber which is our recommendation. Summit E470 is produced by Weber gas grill with the choice of using liquid propane or natural gas. This is the pros and cons.
- Although the E-470 has 4 burners, the S-670 has 6 burners. But the E-470 is more powerful because the Summit E-470 produces 104 BTUs per square inch. Whereas the S-670 only has 97 BTUs per square inch.
- Almost no one has a problem with this gas grill. But there are few people who complain that the grill is damaged because of shipping. But Weber’s responsive customer service immediately sent a replacement.
Best Tools for Grilling Fish
Grilling fish isn’t as difficult as you think. There are several tools that can help you to grill it. Check out some of them.
1. Cedar Plank
The first tool is Cedar Plank. Before use, soak cedar plank for two hours. Then heat the board briefly on the side of the face down. It aims to sterilize the surface of the board before coming into contact with fish. With the lid closed, heat the temperature to around 145 degrees Fahrenheit, cook for fifteen minutes. You can also use this plank as a serving board. Enjoy the flavorful grilled fish.
2. Stainless Steel Fish Basket
The second tool is stainless steel basket. This great tool can prevent your fish from sticking to cooking grates.To prevent fish from sticking to the basket easily, you should smear the basket with margarine or cooking oil, unless the basket is made of non-sticky material.
3. Stainless Steel Fish Spatula or Turner
This Fish Turner or spatula allows you to gently turn fish to the other side when one side is cooked. Also useful for moving it intact from the grill to a serving plate.
Grilling fish often makes people worry that it will be flaking and sticky on the grill grates. But this should not be an obstacle to making your own healthy, delicious and actually easy food to make. When using the right tools and gas grill, grilling activity should be fun and healthy.
If you want to buy the best gas grill, you need to choose the one that has a lid thermometer feature. Because setting the temperature is key.
The lid thermometer feature will help determine the preheat temperature, and the temperature inside the lid when cooking. This will help you control the temperature so that the fish does not overcook so that it loses the juice.
There are 6 gas grills that has a lid thermometer which we recommend for you to choose. 1 from Char-Broil and 5 from Weber.
You can choose the gas grill that meet your best needs.
But our top pick is the Weber Summit E-470 which has the latest features that are very complete at a reasonable price. So that will be your best investment decision.